Czech Spas have a several centuries long tradition. You can find over 30 spa towns across the country and several hundreds of natural springs. The western region of the Czech Republic is the most famous thermal area. The concentration of curative wells in this part of the country is incomparable with any other place in the world. The mineral springs are unique for the variety of their chemical composition.
Three most important towns in the region, Karlovy Vary, Mariánské Lázně and Františkovy Lázně, are known as the spa triangle. The towns lie in a picturesque landscapes and are well-known for their special atmosphere, created by their unique architecture - promenades, colonnades, spa houses and many other buildings in different architectural styles.
You can stay in a spa town to take a treatment or you can just spend there a nice relaxing holiday. Thanks to the diversity of mineral springs, each spa town is recommended for different type of spa procedures.
Here are some examples:
- Karlovy Vary - famous thanks to its mineral springs, the springs cure mainly metabolic disorders; they are also used for inhalations and baths.
- Mariánské Lázně - hydrocarbonate-calcium-magnesium-ferrous and hydrocarbonate-calcium-sulphate-ferrous acidulous waters used for drinking cure and baths, treatment: oncological, metabolic, respiratory, neurological, musculoskeletal and urinary diseases
- Františkovy Lázně - strongly alkaline acidulous mineral waters, dry source of CO2 is used for gas baths, treatment: oncological, circulatory, gynaecological and musculoskeletal diseases
- Poděbrady - carry out early rehabilitation following heart operations
- Teplice - the main procedures are thermal baths and treatment of motor system in warm mineral water
- Luhačovice - is considered one of the most efficient spas in Europe thanks to water with a high content of minerals and CO2.
Apart from medical treatment, all spa towns offer other programmes that include healthy lifestyle, healthy eating, spiritual balance, beauty and slimming, various types of massage and wellness procedures. Spas organise special packages for clients, including various types of activities suitable for different age groups. Wellness programs for all ages are also available.
Some of these are:
- programmes for busy executives
- stress relief
- wellness & beauty
- couples programmes
- anti-aging programmes
- weigh loss
- detox programmes
- golf in combination with spa procedures
Please contact us if you are interested in any of the spa programs listed above.